The People of Tucson Hospitality Inn
Anne Renaud (President)
- Anne believes in bringing ideas into concrete shape. As an artist she has done so in the movie and theatre industries, turning designers’ visions into reality; in the aircraft business, by painting corporate jet interiors for business and government; and most recently, in her personal life, by manifesting a lifelong dream: Tucson Hospitality Inn, where lodging and support group ideas merge, and the art of caring for others takes on a vital new form.
Nicole Brule-Fisher (Vice President)
- Nicole has been involved with the Inn since its inception. As a Realtor in the community, she represented Anne in the purchase of the house and has been actively involved ever since. Nicole is a residential real estate agent with Realty Executives of Southern Arizona. Prior to entering real estate, she worked in social services as a child welfare advocate for many years. She is a dedicated member of the community, and is committed to Tucson Hospitality Inn’s continued success and growth.
Kristin Kreamer (Secretary–Treasurer)
- Kristin has lived in Tucson for twenty-eight years, and received her MBA from the University of Arizona in 1988. A tax preparer and bookkeeper for several local businesses, she also owns and operates K2 Tunes, a professional DJ service.
Lou Tompkins (CEO)
- Lou has thirty years of experience in the import/export automobile industry. He also has twenty-five years of experience in non-profit organizations. He recently relocated to Arizona from Massachusetts, where he was self-employed. Lou is the proud father of four children who live in New England and also has three beautiful grandchildren — Casey, Karina, and Shannon.
Board of Directors
- Tony has lived in Tucson since 1986. He has AAS degrees in avionics and respiratory care, and has worked in numerous fields through the years: respiratory therapy, communications repair (US Air Force), auto maintenance, health product evaluation and purchasing, and telecommunications. Tony assists Tucson Hospitality Inn with technical solutions and maintenance and upkeep of the house.